Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Name.

I thought I'd explain why I chose "Dew Drops" as my name.

First of all, in order to have dew it takes thousands of water droplets. Every single one of those water droplets are important for the dew. Likewise, it takes all of us working and helping each other to be a "Body." All of our strengths and weaknesses are necessary and important parts. For example, (though not limited to) Some are great at teaching, some at leadership, and yet, some at contributing but regardless of our talents- we are all valued and needed. (Romans 12) Ultimately, I just like the imagery of dew droplets as it corresponds with Christianity.

Second, I also felt really compelled to this verse from Deuteronomy 32:2

"Let my teaching fall like rain
and my words descend like dew,
like showers on new grass,
like abundant rain on tender plants."

I hope for God's love to fall down like rain on you; to descend like dew. Hope you like the name as much as I do.

-♥

No comments: